Boston Career Connections is a non-profit organization committed to training adults for the region’s most in-demand jobs, providing access to better career opportunities and higher wages. Maverick Landing Community Services is a proven leader in helping the community in East Boston thrive by offering convenient access to various educational programs and support services. This year, the organizations will partner together to continue the Hospitality & Beyond Program throughout Spring 2019. The program will offer participants 4 weeks of customer service and communication training, as well as career coaching and connections to local employers that are hiring!
To qualify for admission to the Hospitality & Beyond Program, applicants must be:
- At least 18 years old
- Proficient in English (SPL 6 minimum)
- U.S. Citizen or hold a valid work permit
- Available to attend the following training:
- Beginning Monday, June 17 at 9:00am
- Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 12:00pm noon
- at Maverick Landing Community Services in East Boston
Steps to Admission:
- Complete the application below no later than Friday, June 7.
- Any questions, please see Rita Lara or Jessica Vasquez at MLCS or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Short phone interviews will take place leading up to the start date. If you miss a call from BCC, please email us a time we can reach you. You will be informed of your acceptance via email and phone shortly thereafter.
Ready to begin the application?
It only takes 5 - 7 minutes to apply online.